Monday, October 29, 2007

Gaby is 1!

Well! Gaby is now 1!!!!!! Her birthday was on Friday, and she got absolutely spoilt! I think the most awesome present was the rocking-motorbike that my Dad made for her - it's sooooo neat! Though she thinks that normal riding is toooooo simple for her, she prefers to attempt to stand up on the bike! She got lots of clothes, and lots of other toys - she seems to reallllllly like the ball pit that I bought her - which I'm pleased about!

Gaby's rocking-motorbike

Her birthday party was on Saturday, and I think it was a success! There were absolutely no tears at all during the entire party, no fighting (by Jas & Alice), not even any mean words! Gabs had a sleep at 1pm, so she was up around 2pm - when the party 'officially' started.

Gaby & Josh

As with her birthday day, she got lots of new clothes (fantastic!), and a couple of toys. I don't think I'm going to need to buy her any clothes for awhile (doh!). She didn't like her cake one bit, but I didn't expect that she would - yet I just HAD to make her one, because well.. it was her birthday - she needed a cake!

Gaby's cake!

Her guests were:
  • Sue, Jasmine & Alice
  • Serena & Josh
  • Terri & Evan
  • Kai
  • Sharlene
  • Me
  • Nan
I can't believe that my baby is 1!!! It feels like only y/day I brought her home from the hospital, and then here she is now - 1 year old!!!!!!!!! I never really imagined that her 1st b/day would arrive, but it's now been and gone. It's amazing...

No comments: