Wednesday, October 24, 2007

last blog with an under-1-year-old!

Well tomorrow my baby girl turns 1!!!!! I can't believe the time has come already, that this time tomorrow my daughter will be 1. That this time a year ago, I was getting pretty close to having her in my arms!!!!!!

It's been a crazy, whirlwind year - more amazing than I imagined it would be... more confusing than I imagined it would be. But Gaby makes every single minute of it more than worth while. I love that little chicken so so much, my heart would shatter into a million little pieces if she was not here!!!!!

Tonight I'm going to spend some time wrapping presents, and no doubt remembering the past 12 months... And specifically the 25th & 26th October 2006!!!!

Here is a photo from last year & this year to compare!


No comments: