Tuesday, June 26, 2007

8 months old

My precious baby girl is 8 months old today! As I say with every month that passes - time is going SO fast, and before I know it she's going to be one. I don't think crawling is too far away either, which makes things doubly exciting.

Saturday, Sunday, Monday Gaby refused to sleep at all during the day - so it was a pretty funny (in a bad way) three days. I took her to the doctor yesterday (monday) and she has a virus, her throat is a little red, so I have to keep an eye on her. I'm hoping it goes away soon, and doesn't turn into an infection, however it doesn't seem to be effecting her too much, so that's okay. She also still has thrush on her bottom, but it is looking better than it was this time last week - and hopefully it'll clear up properly soon.

No comments: