Saturday, June 30, 2007

cutest thing to wake up to

Gaby woke me up on Friday morning at 6.09am - LAUGHING! She was hard out laughing, and I have no idea what she was laughing at, because she had no toys in her cot. All she could probably see was her mobile, but I don't think that would make her laugh as much as she was!! LOL it was so much nicer waking up to that, than waking up to crying!!!!!

She's becoming such a little character, and has started experimenting with making noises from her mouth - not babbling noises, but just random noises with her tongue. It's very very cute, and I am guessing it's all part of normal language accquisition!

Aw... I just love this little girl so much - and I cannot imagine how boring.. and even meaningless my life would be, if she hadn't come into it. She makes every day a good day, and even when I'm feeling down, or crying for whatever reason, she laughs at me, and that makes me laugh.. or she'll smile at me.. or snuggle up to me. It makes me remember that I can't sweat the small stuff, not when I have this little beauty in my life. She makes the bad stuff go away, and the good stuff even... good-er!

I got a new tattoo the other day - Gaby's footprint with her name/b'day. The footprint is a little bigger than I thought it would be, but it needed to be in order to do all the detail...

No comments: