Wednesday, June 20, 2007

poor baby girl

Aw my little poppet has got her first real medical 'problem' - she has thrush on her bottom! I thought that it was just your run of the mill nappy rash, but I explained what it looked like to the Plunket Nurse on the helpline & she said it sounded more like thrush, and that I should go to the doctor & get a definate diagnosis... and it was! We have some cream now, and it seems to have already started working, which is great. Poor we thing, I almost cried when I saw it this morning. I think we've done pretty good though - she's 8mo in 6 days and this is her first dose of anything that's needed medication to clear it up (well, minus the reflux).

8 months. Wow, the months just seem to go past faster & faster. I am getting kind of excited about her turning one, and throwing her her first birthday party! Baking her first cake! I will probably invite Josh & Ryan, as far as baby-friends go, and i'll get Terri & Gav to come over, and Stu & his sisters.... Mum & Dad... Stu's Mum & Step-Dad & that'll be that. She slept through properly the other night, didn't even have to get up to give her her dummy - I hope it's a sign of things to come!

No comments: