Wednesday, August 15, 2007

love her so much

Once again - I can't believe how much I love that little girl. She has been so cheeky lately - getting into stuff she shouldn't be getting into - but at the same time KNOWING she shouldn't be, and giving me a sneaky little grin as she pulls on a cord, or takes a DVD from the rack, or puts her hand in the middle of the TV screen.

She has started saying Mum! Talk about a wonderful moment in my life. I know it is more than a 'noise' - it is a real word. The past few days she has been standing up a LOT, I am scared (in a pleasant way) that she's going to start walking in the very near future.

I watched Maternity Ward yesterday, and I have to say, I am so so so glad that everything was okay with me & Gaby before & after her delivery. There is so much that can go wrong, I am so lucky that everything was straight forward for the two of us. I am so lucky to have a happy, healthy, thriving baby girl.

No comments: