Saturday, August 4, 2007

crawling!

On the 2nd of August, at approx 2.37pm - GABY STARTED CRAWLING!!!!!!!!!!!

My baby is officially mobile now, and it's all a little scary. It means she's a step closer to being independent. She no longer needs me to carry her everywhere. Soon she'll be walking. Then running. Not to mention talking. Going to primary school. Going to intermediate. Going to high school. Dating. Going to university (if she wishes to)..... Getting married... having children..... Okay, so maybe there are still quite a few years before she reaches that peak, BUT it's all getting more and more real!

Tomorrow we are getting some more Pixi Foto's taken tomorrow - and I think Terri & Gav, Sue & the girls are going to get a photo done with her as well. It's all quite exciting really - I'm going to love having these photo's to look back on in the future!

I think we are teething at the moment, she's been waking up at 4.30-5.30am, and not going back to sleep, she's grizzly, dribbling a whole lot, chewing on anything that will fit in her mouth. I really hope these dang teeth arrive soon, so that I can have a good 7-8 hour sleep. I'm starting to feel a little rundown at the moment, BUT it's all part of the package isn't it. And if I had to choose between good sleep, or having Gaby - Gaby would win every single time!

No comments: