Sunday, May 13, 2007

teeth are cutting!

Well, Gabs teeth are FINALLY starting to cut! Doesn't mean they are going to come up anytime soon though! They seem to come up & go down during the day, but I am hoping that in the next couple of days her teeth will finally be through!

On Wednesday Grandma is coming up, which is so exciting! I can't wait for Grandma to meet Gaby, and for Gaby to meet her Great Grandma for the first time! I get quite sad about the fact that Grandma hasn't met her yet, but soon enough she'll be able to spend 3 days or so with her! Yay!

The last three days have been quite testing for me. I just don't cope well with Gaby when she is screaming the way she has been lately, and I think I cry almost as much as she does... Sometimes I wonder if I really AM a good Mum? But I know that I am - Mum keeps reassuring me that ALL babies go through this, and that all Mums feel this way.

I love Gaby so much, my heart just bursts when I see her first thing in the morning, or when she first gets up from a sleep. And when she does something for the first time, I feel so proud of her, and my heart bursts allllll over again!!!!!

I am really liking having Serena to talk to. It's nice to have another (young) Mum who knows what life is like with a young baby, when you're on your own for a lot of it. We are thinking about moving in together early next year, which I think would be really great - for us & for the kids!!!!

Today is my first Mothers Day... awwwwwww how exciting! Stu bought me a pair of earrings & Mum & Dad bought me a book... I feel so spoilt! LOL wasn't my ideal way to spend Mothers Day - with a screaming baby - but it was sooooooo lovely to have a precious baby in my arms at last, on this special day

No comments: