Tuesday, July 17, 2007

my little spittle bug

LOL Ms Gabrielle has started spitting! It's so cute.. though I'm sure that soon enough it won't be cute! She seems to know the perfect time to do it, to make me laugh. I am 100% sure that she understands a LOT more than I give her credit for, there is a very intellegent brain inside that huge head of hers!

Today while she was having some tummy time, I noticed that Gaby was up on her toes & hands! It looked so cute, but I think I gave her a bit of a fright with my excited shriek I let out, because she collapsed. Hopefully I can get her to do it again soon. I really hope that she begins crawling soon... Just so I know that she's doing things she's meant to be. I know that she isn't behind, but well, I feel like people judge me by the stage of development Gaby is at.... it shouldn't bother me, but it does. We saw Sally & Jane over the weekend & they gave me 'that look' when I said Gaby wasn't crawling......

No comments: