Sunday, July 22, 2007

plunket tomorrow

Gaby has Plunket tomorrow - it will be very interesting to see how much she's grown since her last check! I think she'll probably be close to 23lb, and maybe... 75cm long?

She still isn't crawling, but she is getting closer to it. Hopefully she'll start this week, but then again athere is really no rush, so long as the Plunket nurse says she's doing okay, and i'm pretty sure she will!!!!

No more teeth yet, though her attitude lately tends to make me think there will be one or two popping through in the near future! I'm sure she'll get a hell of a shock when she first eats with 4 teeth - and actually bits something off!

She's getting cuter and cuter each day, I just love her so much - I would be heartbroken if anything happened to her, I really really would be.

No comments: