Tuesday, July 24, 2007

plunket update

Hmm well the Plunket update y/day wasn't that exciting, because she weighs what she weighed when the doctor weighed her on their scales (with nappy & clothes on), and she is SHORTER than the last measurement we were given? LOL obviously there is a bit of a discrepency between the two measurey thingys! Anyways she's 21lb1.5oz & 71cm long.... We go back at 12 months for another check up. I'm a little worried about the whole length being the same at 7 & 9 months? but hopefully it IS just a weird discrepancy though

Gaby is doing really well, she seems to be getting around on her hands & knees now, just not by crawling. One minute she's by the TV, the next she's by the couch. It's pretty cute!

Me & Serena have decided to take Gaby & Josh to the Queenspark Playgroup, to see if we can meet some new Mummy's & babies! It is $1 a session, so it's not exactly going to break the bank is it. Speaking of the bank, I'm going to get a bank account set up for Gaby, so that I can put all her money bank money in there - and so people can just put money in her bank account if they don't want to get her b/day or xmas presents... I'm picking most people would sooner give presents hehe, I know I would! I would like her to get to 18 & have a nice little amount of money tucked away - so she can maybe go travelling.

Me & Gaby are quite possibly going to be in the Treasures magazine!! The lady who is the editor of the single parenting article/section of the magazine, rang and left a message yesterday to ask if I would be interested in being in an article! Of course I am, who wouldn't be! She is going to ring me around 11.00 today, so I'm waiting by the phone!

No comments: