Thursday, March 8, 2007

changing everyday

It really is amazing, I always heard people saying that baby's grow up so fast, that each day they are doing something new... I just thought that was Mama's exaggerating about how clever their baby's were....

but no!!! It REALLY is true!

If I look back over the last month, Gaby is developing new 'tricks' everyday, and starting to put them together. Yesterday I had her lying on her play gym that Nan & Poppa got her for Christmas, and I had here ladybug pram toy attatched to it - and rather than just hitting it like she would have done last week (even 2 days ago), she PULLED on it, so she could get it in her mouth!

I could just spend this whole time doating on my little girl! She sat up by herself last night - not for a long time, and she was still a bit wobbly - but she did it without anyone holding onto her! I was so proud of her, I almost cried! We are still waiting for the big moment when she roll's for the first time, but I know it'll happen soon.

A couple of weeks ago if I lay her on her belly, she would have looked around and such, but stayed still, NOW she swivels on her tummy, and is starting to get on her knees & putting her cute little bottom in the air, which I believe is something they need to master before they can start crawling.

Growing is another thing that seems to happen in the blink of an eye. One night I put Gaby to bed, wearing 000 clothes - the next morning she fit into 00 clothes! It happens so fast. She is getting very long, I have a feeling she might be quite tall when she grows up, taking after her Daddy. I really noticed the size change, when I looked at photos of her in her first big girl bath, and then photos of her in the bath a couple of nights ago - the comparison is just AMAZING


No comments: