Sunday, March 25, 2007

toooo cute!

Gaby has gotten even cuter over the last few days, and she's started making new 'talking' noises - I almost hate putting her to bed, because it means i'll miss out on 90-120 minutes of cuteness!

She hasn't rolled from her tummy to back for a few days now - although I bet she does it when I'm not looking! LOL. She will be 5 months old tomorrow, I can't believe how fast time flies. My baby girl is no longer my baby girl - she's turning into a child...

We went down to Ashburton to visit Mel & Ryan on Friday - the little guy is so adorable! And when I say little, I mean little! Well, in comparison to Gaby anyway! Mel seems to be doing really well, and seeing her has taken me back to when Gaby was a newborn... times have changed so much since then!!!! Admittedly seeing Ryan - and seeing Mel with her brand new baby, made me a bit clucky for number 2. Although there isn't anything I can do about that without a man or a long term, committed relationship!

Each day that passes, my love for my precious little baby grows - I didn't think it was possible to love someone this much - let alone even more!!!!

I'm quite smitten really - all I need in this world is my family & my Gaby

No comments: