Tuesday, March 13, 2007

growing too fast

My little precious is growing way too fast! The past couple of days, she has suddenly started looking less like a baby, and more like a child. Her facial expressions have changed, her 'voice' has changed... almost everything about my little McPrecious has changed! It is alarming! But also wonderful, being able to watch it happen right in front of me. I am really interested to find out how long she is now, I am sure she's grown a matter of cm's in the past few days!!!!!

It is spooky when I think back to how little she was when she was born (admittedly she wasn't tiny) - and how much she has grown in the space of 4 1/2 months!!!! I am sure that it isn't going to be long until the first little tooth pops through - she's been teething so badly the past couple of weeks, it really has to happen soon!!!!

I can't get over how much I love Gaby. I never imagined it'd be like this, never ever. Nothing else in the world really matters, as long as I have my little McPrecious with me. I can be as depressed as hell, and see that gorgeous little smile, and all of a sudden the sadness goes away. I can be angry and ready to kill someone (haha Stu!), but one glimpse of that cheeky smile, and my heart melts & I forget what I was angry about to begin with.

I don't even like to imagine what life would be like if I didn't have Gaby. Life would be meaningless.... it really would...

No comments: