Tuesday, March 20, 2007

love love love love

I, Emma Jane Oakden, hereby declare I am madly in love with Gabrielle Jayda-Lee Oakden.

Hehe... I'm not sure whats going on with me, but I'm so happy lately, and nothing really seems to phase me, if that makes sense at all? Everything seems so bright & shiny & happy - even the bad stuff, i'm finding a silver lining!

Gaby is being such a perfect baby these days too - she barely cries now, except when she is hungry/tired/sore! I don't think I could have been blessed with a better baby! She is such a guzzle guts at the moment, she's drunk all her bottles today, so approx 200-220ml - and so far today she's had three. I think yesterday she only had 4! Maybe she is having a growth spurt?

We went swimming today with Serena & Josh, and Gaby had a lot of fun! She has started splashing in the water now, which is very cute! I am excited about starting swimming lessons with her in about a months time. Serena & Josh are going with us, so we'll at least know someone else in the class, and it won't be as daunting! I think once she is 12-18 months I will also try and get her into one of the gymnastics classes they have for toddlers - it can only be a good thing for her!

No comments: