Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm sorry Gaby

.. it's sad of me, but one of the things I'm most upset about (regarding my split from Stu), is the fact that I'm not going to be able to give Gaby a little brother or sister for a long time now. I can't imagine having grown up without my sister, and I LOVE that we are close in age (just under 3 years)..... But Gaby... she might not experience that bond now. What if I don't meet another man for a few years, Gaby could be 7, 8, 9 before she gets a little brother or sister? And by then it won't be 'the same'. They won't grow up together, they will be at different stages of their lives.

I am mourning the fact that Gaby doesn't have a little sister - Addison Ciara, to play with...
I am mourning the fact that Gaby doesn't have a little brother - Kayleb James, to play with....

How can I miss what I *never* had?

I feel like I've let Gaby down now...

No comments: